Friday, October 21, 2011

it's friday!

Has it really been that long since I have posted? Yes! Every morning when I am driving my bus alone, and it is quiet, I tell myself to come home and blog. I have more than one blog so just pick one. I used to blog often, sometimes multiple times a day, but now? Why is it that I don't write as often? Are my worries gone? No. Is my life so boring I have nothing to write about? I don't think so. Time? I do know this.. I did blog as a way to vent... I have been told by some they could read between the lines and see how unhappy I was. But now? Am I writing less because I am happy? Is my life mundane I just figure you won't be interested?

I don't know.

But I do know that today was a feel good morning. I had a few different conversations with both kids and parents.. it was one of those feelings when no matter what it is you're doing for your profession, you feel as though you are making a difference.

It was a good morning!

No comments: