Tuesday, October 26, 2010

ღ♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♫✿ ♥

Where to begin...I subbed today! It was the first day in this state...oh, I have many years experience but first time here.

And. it. felt. great.

It is as though you are riding a bike, or something else that once you learn to do, you don't forget how to do it. (*get your minds out of the gutter*)

The banter, the rhythm...the flow of the day. It just felt great.

We also had some bad weather come through today. We were under a tornado warning just as I was getting out of the shower...and if you know anything about me, I am a weather junkie. I wasn't happy. The warning passed and it was windy. The weather folks are saying it will be windy for the next few days...but nothing compared to the little town I used to call home. I do not know if it is confirmed but what looks like a tornado went through the town. Some houses no longer have roofs. One part of town was blocked off and you cannot get through the area. My ex's house is okay but he lost power for awhile. As much as we sometimes dislike those from our past, I am glad he is okay. The elementary school is being used as a shelter tonight via Red Cross. I am just very thankful there wasn't any death or serious injury.

I posted something tonight on a social page that I am curious to the comments. That's all I am saying about that.

For tomorrow will be a better day....in regards to weather, relationships, everything. Life is what we make of it and I plan on the making the best of it.

ღ♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♫✿ ♥ ღ♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♫✿ ♥

1 comment:

that girl said...

I am trying to make the best of it..but sometimes it is so much work. Will it get better?