Tuesday, October 02, 2012

does it even matter?

have we lost the ability to blog because of those much more social websites such as facebook?  I think the difference is that facebook gives you the interaction that blogging does not.  I mean, come on,...how would I know when you come and read?  you might say, how will I know if you come and check out my status either?  you can just click on the little "like" button.. and done.  I know you read it.  OR you could comment, which is even better. 

but who would comment on the thing of the past called a blog?  I should begin to post again.  I used to all the time.  but now, who would read it anyway? 

1 comment:

Mom of Three said...

I'm in the same boat. I want to get back to it, but just don't have the time I guess. It's hard to blog from a mobile device.