Saturday, July 21, 2012

trying again

I used to post all the time. I used to want to share what is going on. I used to be OCD with my postings, sometimes. I used to share all the shit crap I was giving away when I went through the house.





I recently went through the house. Well, I take that back. I went through a portion of my closet. And if you ask my significant other, for lack of a better word, I am no where even near being done. I am a pack rat and never throw anything out. If he only knew me for my entire life and could see how I used to be! I gave a lot of crap away this time.. and yes, to be honest, I am not done with the project. But take a look for yourself how much stuff I gave away.






The cardboard box is only half full when this photo was taken. And like I have in the past, I did not count each and every item given away. Let me take a minute and attempt an estimate at how much I got rid of..




*tick tick tick*




My guess is 200. And that is NOT counting each shoe but rather pairs.




So, to that, I applaud my effort. I know there is always work to be done and more shit crap to be gotten rid of. But come on, significant other! Just like with kids, you must point out the good and not always the bad, or annoying, or you knows.




Oh, and ps. I miss the hand holding and little touches from you.

1 comment:

mama amy bee said...

Yeah for downsizing! :) Enjoy the sorting and purging- it always makes me feel good to pass on what I'm not using.