1. I love my family more than anything....they are a very important part of who I am.
2. I love the taste of hot tea with honey, two equals and a "splech" of milk.
3. I am afraid of snakes and spiders.
4. Being a good mom is one of the most important things to me.
5. I love to help others...the feeling I get when I can help is priceless. If I could live on the wages of that feel good feeling, I would be rich.
6. Chalupas are one of my favorites things.
7. I love the warm feeling of being snuggled in bed with 17 pounds of blankets on top of me.
8. I need to stop trying to make everyone else happy and concentrate more on making ME happy. A happier me means others will be happier, too.
9. The number one thousand nineteen is a great number.
10. If I were to die tomorrow, what would you say about me?