Wednesday, August 04, 2010

evolution

dear internet,
I should be sleeping right now. it isn't very late but late enough. I was looking forward to something but then I picked a bummer of a show. enough said about that.

I actually was in bed...but within five minutes, I was up. I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep so why lay there? I am waiting for a cd to finish burning and may make another. I have long rides the next few days. the company will be fine but sometimes you just need some music to get yourself lost in.

my life will yet again evolve. I pray this evolution will be most of everything I hope it to be. for those of you who are in my heart and in my head, will you think of me and those I love the next few days? few weeks? I would really appreciate it.

thanks,
that girl

No comments: