Thursday, July 29, 2010

only good things

dear internet,
why is it lately I am beginning my posts in this way? maybe it is the anonymity of "the internet"..although I have been getting some responses in my comments.

I am feeling better. I am still waiting for that last duck to get in line, but feeling better. had a great late night talk last night...sharing those things that might not come out in general day to day chatting. funny how you learn things about people when you least expect it.

just please thinking good thoughts..only good things will come of it.

thanks,
that girl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear that girl,

Glad you are felling better. You ask why do you find yourself starting your post "dear internet" lately. Well my friend, I have taken over for those little books that people used to call diaries. Sometimes it is easier to write or type whats on your mind as opposed to just coming right out and saying it. Much like "texting", this is just another form of communication. Only problem with all of this "communicating ways" is that sometimes ones true emotions cannot be seen or felt. So, as much as I appreciate the fact that I am a sounding board for you sometimes and a way for you to vent your frustrations or share your happiness, there is no substitute for the real thing...face to face talking. So, keep doing your late night chats. Keep the lines of communication open at all times. Laugh. Cry. Smile. Yell. Start new habits. And above all, just be yourself. You will find that people will like that the best. And will love you even more for that. Take care for now and go find that last duck. Maybe the duck will come in the form of a Robin.

Take care,

The internet.

p.s. reverse, draw 2, skip, and uno!