Monday, March 22, 2010

((wink))

ever wonder to yourself, what did I do to deserve this? or why is that person in that sort of mood today? or maybe put more simply, why me?

it was one of those days today. rather, it started last night. first let me say that I think I am a fairly good listener. I listen even sometimes when I don't really care to. I know I am not perfect, I repeat, NOT perfect, but I think I am decent when it comes to communication. why do some people, then, think it is funny, or appear to be gloating, at your expense? why do some people hold a grudge even though they say they never do? why do some people have two faces, one of which you really don't care for?

so it was one of those days. it seems to have finally subsided but one never knows what the wind will bring home.

or to the house, as one likes to say. ((wink)) ((wink))

PS don't forget to play with your bend-a-roos.

1 comment:

iteach7 said...

:) ;) :0 ;0


Would love to send you miles of smiles, but that would take too long!!!! So, I hope you enjoy these few and know they represent so much more!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Word Verification: steak!!!! Should be stake--so you can drive it into the heart of the one who hurts you!!! Well, metaphorically only!!!