Sunday, November 01, 2009

new post: movie again

it seems like so much is happening yet I don't quite know where to begin.

today I will be going to see a movie alone again. my first time was a few months ago when I saw My Sister's Keeper. I think I am going to go and see Couple's Retreat...Vince Vaughn is one of my favorite actors and I think he is absolutely hilarious. when I checked on line, however, for movie times, I also see that both Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs and Where The Wild Things Are are out...my kids want to see both. so this is my plan..go today, alone, and see my movie. then two days this week, take them after school when the matinees are still going on to see the other two. I can't imagine my two kids would object to seeing a movie after school. let's hope they don't come home piled up with homework every single night.

yeah, me! I will return to give my full critique.

No comments: