Tuesday, November 18, 2008
1. my family
2. my health
3. my friends (my now friends!)
4. my job (& my husband's job)
5. reconnecting with old friends (we had our reunion this summer...)
6. my sanity
7. the great opportunity that lies before our country
8. my kids and the sound of their voice (even when they fight)
9. music (sounds corny, but music has always been a way to vent stress, frustrations, worries...music can bring you to places otherwise unattainable.) I was also introduced to two groups unknown to me...thanks, friend, for the introduction!
10. the greatest thing I am thankful for this year is Grandma...she gave me the gift of HERSELF. Grandma passed away a few months ago but she always gave me her time, her advice and her love, no matter what. and for that, I am forever thankful.
I love you, Gumma.