Friday, October 10, 2008

photo story friday

sometimes you come across something you think is rather strange but yet you still are curious. you think to yourself, that sounds crazy. someone, something could get hurt...but you still have to try it anyway. a few years ago, my dad, the one I got the photography bug from, told me about camera tossing. you set your shutter speed longer and literally, toss your camera and hope for the best. at the time, I had a kodak easyshare. it's a smaller, less expensive camera so I thought, why not? I set up a few pillows, and away I tossed. this is the end result.






PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

6 comments:

tiarastantrums said...

very funny - I never heard this before!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

I love this idea and I dig how yours turned out! I am SO going to try it (provided I'm near a bed or a couch). :)

Rachel said...

Wow! I'm too chicken to try that (I have horrible aim); but I love how your pic turned out!

PSF - Dueling Parents

Weeksie50 said...

I have never heard of this before.. I so wanna try it out..lol.

Chris said...

Great story! You are braver than I am.
Maybe after my new camera is paid off...

Anonymous said...

That's really cool.

...I see "56"

?