Friday, October 10, 2008

guest blogger..

okay, so dh finally looks over the blog...he sees the posts about the cubs and he says to me, what about the phillies?! so here you go, dh. your chance to guest blog.

"GO PHILLIES!!! They are up 1-0 in the NLCS. No love for the Phillies from my Cub fanatic wifey - that girl. No love for the better team. Plus, she is a band-wagon jumper. Doesn't watch a game all year and suddenly she HAS to watch the playoff games. Only 3 games!!! OK - we can put the brooms away now. Good luck Phils!!!"
that is such a lie!! I watched more than three games...I did not watch the entire season but I most certainly watched more than THREE GAMES!! he really doesn't know what he is talking about

so there you have it, folks. the first post from my husband, the philly fan.

1 comment:

iteach7 said...

This is for your dh....what happened to your team tonight? They got their Philly butts kicked by Manny and Co.

I wouldn't usually talk trash, but you started it. :)