Tuesday, September 09, 2008

what the flock?

okay, they got me. can you believe it? last week, our elementary school was flocked. when you are flocked, a sea of pink flamingos end up in your yard for 48 hours. the proceeds go to the Ronald McDonald House. the school was flocked and the kids thought it was great...now, me, the PTO president, substitute teacher, was flocked!! my friend, S, will love this. I actually tried to call her and her phone is turned off...hmmm...maybe she was flocked and then she flocked me!! well, I might just pay the extra five dollars to find out who the flock flocked me....

so, now, the following photos were taken just now, at night. and you know? we opened the windows, had the front door part way open, the garage doors open and did not know it. I thought I had heard someone on the porch earlier but thought, naw, something else. but no! my supersonic hearing was right on.....when the sun is up tomorrow, I will return and add a few more photos taken in daylight. until then, here they are..

*daytime photo has been added




4 comments:

Sherri said...

That is too funny!!

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious!!! Who are you going to flock????? (You can email me and let me know.)

Hannah said...

I've never heard of this before!!! haha nice

Kate said...

Ha - that is so funny! By the way, I found you while just meandering around the blogging world. So are you going to leave the pink flamingoes permanently? I think they really add to your lawn decor!