Friday, August 29, 2008

stuff that happens

should I just keep chasing pavements?

oh, sorry, I was listening to a GREAT song.

how are you? seems I get more traffic here but still, the most comments come from my PSF. I still have not heard from my secret visitor....maybe before the weekend is over. and from someone else, too. lives are busy but sometimes you just want to talk to someone! be sure to link to all of the PSF (photo story friday) writers. you can just click on the image to find out how it works. or to read the posts of the two women who started it, go to... wait, I will help.

click here to read mamageeks post.

or here to read cecily's post.

if you want to know how to participate, click here.

there, now there aren't any excuses. so, what are your plans for the holiday weekend?

2 comments:

Mom of Three said...

Good luck with that secret visitor!

Anonymous said...

My plans for the weekend? Tracking Hurricane Gustav. Need to see if I have to find a place to run to. My safe place for Hurricane Rita is no longer easily available. Not that I wish bad things on anybody else, but I sure hope we stay on the "good" side of Gustav. Wouldn't it be great if he just went away without harming anyone??????????