Tuesday, June 19, 2007

okay, once again, it has been some time since I have been here. why? well, today, I cleaned out a closet, washed dishes, did laundry, blah blah. LIFE. that is what has been happening!

my cousin will be moving soon. she will be closer and I am hoping to make a visit before school starts in the fall. and we soon will be making our trip back home. I will be helping my sister figure out her yard and all the plantings. she has asked that I bring my yard gloves and tools. I love working in the yard and I hope my sister will learn to love it, too.

today was about the first day that the kids and I did not have to be somewhere...baseball camp, vacation bible school, SOMEWHERE. and it was nice! I still have not showered (I did, however, shower later last night so it isn't that bad). there is some funny tv on tonight so K and I will probably be parked in front of the tube for a while. I set J up with email....he is excited. he already received four responses from family. the only thing...boy, is he slow at typing! it will improve, I am sure.

until the next time, remember:
make lots of forts with blankets.

No comments: