Sunday, October 08, 2006

the toenail and football



okay so here we are. another picture of my lovely toenail. it is still changing colors and it seems to be dead. I don't know how else to explain it...it is very dry sounding...like if you try and flick the top of it, is sounds dry, like leaves in the fall. it actually comes up a bit, too. I think it might be falling off or coming off somehow soon.

football...another game today. you know, the older kids. but we still go to the game. it was parents day today, too. we got to walk out with J and even brought H with so she wouldn't have to sit in the stands alone.

subbing tomorrow....in yikes! H's class. I hope all goes well. haven't done her grade yet. a whole day with KGers!! I will have to post after that experience. until then....

1 comment:

mama amy bee said...

hey... talked with gma today and she said h called you mom a couple times but then called you mrs l. wish i could have been in class with you girls! hope that toenail falls off so it can be replaced with a beauty! though if it falls off, what are you left with? tender soft skin? or a new nail underneath? let me know.
love ya. a