Friday, October 13, 2006


Halloween is fast approaching. I came across some funny pictures and couldn't resist posting one. More will come in days to come.
Subbing...H called me Mrs. L the entire day...well, once or twice she called me Mom. It was okay, but I don't know how teachers of the little kids do it everyday. I don't have the patience for the younger ones. I did come in on Wed and was working on some PTO stuff and H's teacher saw me and asked if I was available that afternoon. She was suffering from a migraine and needed to go home. So I stayed and subbed in H's classroom again. They were wound up that day, too! Overall, I love subbing and I love being in the school. The principal and staff are great and that makes a huge difference in the experience you have in the day of the life of a substitute.

No comments: