Friday, January 27, 2006

pink ribbon



I am going to do it. I am going to walk the 3day, 60 mile walk for the Susan G. Komen Foundation and National Philanthropic Trust Breast Cancer Fund in Chicago. My Mother, sister and cousin are walking, too. They say it will be a life changing experience. I do not have breast cancer, nor do I know anyone who has breast cancer. My college roommate lost her Mom to the disease when she was only 10 years old....her Mom, only 33 or 34. It will be a long weekend, I am sure. But I suspect it will be an awesome one, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was this your big decision? I admire you for this...I know you are always thinking of others...Let me know how it goes...

that girl said...

hey you, yes that was the decision. I am hoping it will be as good as it sounds. don't worry, I will be sending out letters for donations! thanks for your support, my friend.