Friday, December 23, 2005

the secret

it is christmas eve eve. the kids are in bed...we watched a cute show I have never seen before. it was called rudolph and the island of misfit toys....only it wasn't the usual story. it was animated and cute.

I have some last minute wrapping to do. then it is finished. K got the stockings hung by the chimney with care today.

I hope the people in my life whom I have disappointed, hurt, let down...can find peace at this holiday time. I almost always seem to feel down and out this time of year...when really I should be feeling happy and great. from this time on until about march, there are good and bad days. life seems too short to be angry. but as the saying goes,

I do not have the secret to success, but I do have the secret to
failure....it is trying to please everybody.

until after the holiday, I am sure. merry christmas to all and to all a good night.

No comments: