Thursday, June 27, 2013

sense?

As I sit and stare at this blank, writable page, so much comes to mind.  Not only what is going on in my own head at the moment, but does music ever take you someplace you may not have been in a very long time?  I have an ipod playing in the other room and can hear each song as it moves through the playlist.  Obviously each song is on my ipod because I liked it at one time or another.  I have three ipods actually.  The current only I am listening to is the first one, the old one.  The original one.  The song playing is Indigo Girls.. Closer to Fine.  Ah, this brings me back to late high school.  Earlier I heard Katy Perry, I Kissed A Girl.  This brings me back to maybe 2009, maybe?...  This was one of my favorite songs when I was out walking in the heat and humidity.  It had the beat to get you going and work hard. 

I used to be able to sit and write about pretty much anything.  I used to post regularly.  Has the desire been lost or was it taken when life happened?  I'm done.  None of this is making any sense to anyone other than me. 

Have a good day. 

No comments: