Tuesday, January 25, 2011

over 8,000

In just over two and a half years, I have had over 8,000 visitors. Amazing to me...

I have, at times, asked where someone comes from....or rather, who you are. I have the widget that tells where you come from. Sometimes I have no idea who you are....I have posted in the past, hey, you from ____________...who are you?? I never got responses or comments but have found out since then that some of you are ones I am so very glad to know you were here.

So, thanks for visiting. Leave me a comment and tell me how you found my blog.

That's all.

2 comments:

iteach7 said...

You told me to read it! I'm so glad I do. Thanks for our chat earlier tonight. I still don't know what to do, but you did make the decision easier. Thanks bunches, friend!!!

that girl said...

just wish I could have done more...had a more clear answer for you. I know you will do what is right....love to you, too, friend.