Tuesday, November 09, 2010

wth

sometimes, are you ever so surprised by something you hear that just scratching your head and saying, why?, isn't quite enough??!

that happened to me today.

I was told something about a mutual acquaintance that I had to interrupt the one telling to ask, "WHAT?" and added, "are you kidding me? and she laughed? and your daughter asked her that? what did she say? sounds like she is sorta proud of it."

but in honesty, it is sad. very sad. and within five minutes of hanging up the phone, I had the worst headache. I just couldn't stop thinking about it. I just couldn't get the mental image out of my head.

it makes me mad, too. she needs a firm backhand across the face one of these days. she needs to learn her lesson the hard way. I just keep telling myself, what goes around, comes around.

wait til you get yours, honey.

No comments: