Tuesday, November 30, 2010

lollipops

dear internet,
I am feeling a bit helpless today. what a sickening feeling to want to do something, anything, to make it better for someone in your life and there really isn't anything you can do! sure, I can offer my opinion, make suggestions,.. but in the end, it is up to the someone else to take charge and control of the situation. the last thing I want to do is make someone upset, hurt them.. or push them away.

so please, today, give me the strength to get through all the difficult times. to somehow cast a magical spell on the one who is doing the hurting and make them see how much it has an ill effect on so many...especially on young ones.

hopefully the next time I write, it will be full of sunshine and lollipops. of all good things.

*fingers crossed*

that girl

No comments: