Wednesday, June 02, 2010

post number 753

I recently read somewhere that life isn't worth all the poop. Sometimes you just have to let go and move on. Isn't that the truth?

Someone recently broke my trust. (at least I am pretty sure of who it was but not 100%) Let's just say that I would have never seen it coming. Over the years we have confided in each other about many things..things we wouldn't want anyone else to know. Things that if we were to share with certain people, would create havoc in our lives. I have kept secrets, knowing full well what the repercussions would be if I did not. But somehow something I shared with only two people was told to someone it shouldn't have been. And if one of the people did not share it, well, then, that only leaves the other. It is because of the relationship I have with one of the people that I believe it was the other. Sound confusing? Yeah, confused me, too.

So, about letting things go..too much poop. I have never asked this person if they were the one who shared...I have instead chosen to let it go. What would come out of it? Would it be worth the potential damage to what I thought was a good friendship? Will we remain friends once I move? ((sigh))

So much to think about. BUT..as in previous posts, I am trying hard to not worry about what everyone else thinks..but to rather do my very best to be happy. And I cannot be happy if I worry about everything all of the time!

So, there.

No poop for me.

1 comment:

iteach7 said...

Or, you can choose the Seagull method....sweep in, drop the poop, and fly away!!!!