Friday, June 18, 2010

our path in life

Have you ever heard the saying, "Time heals all wounds?" I am guessing that is true for someone I know. And also for me. I suppose we each know ourselves better than anyone else, right? We truly know what we need, or at least we hope to truly know what we need. Sometimes it takes a while to get there but in the end, we all get there. Eventually.

I would like to say thanks for the one who helped me get to where I am. Each person in our life plays a role, whether we see it or not when it happens, but it is true. Each of us wouldn't be the people we are today had it not been for each and every single person who crossed our path in life..from the people who played big important parts to the ones who crossed our path but once..for only a minute. They all are important.

So kudos to all of you, each of you..who have played a part, big or small, in my life. I am the woman I am because of you.

No comments: