Wednesday, May 26, 2010

and then some..

after my last post, I really need to do for me, and not worry about what everyone else is thinking. too short of life to contemplate all the what ifs and not do for the now. at the end of the day, only me and God are the ones I answer to. so here's to me!

I am patiently waiting for the software program to load all the digital photos that have been added to my pc over the past months. I have not used the photo program in a while so it updates each time you open it. I need to use it for a 4th grade program I am making..only it is taking forever to load.

I have been busy packing things. I am trying to be methodical about it. it seems to be overwhelming otherwise. room by room? I am finding it more difficult since not everything is coming with. what's mine, what's his? what is the kids? what goes now and what comes later?

as you can see from "how I am feeling" portion, I am feeling loved. in many ways..thanks to all of you who love me!

No comments: