Friday, July 10, 2009

bye bye



I started a project, three things gone, some time ago. it has been a LONG time since I have posted about simplifying my life...sure, I have gotten rid of things since then..but I just did not have it in me to post about those things. but I have recently decided I need to start doing things for ME...my life, my needs. I acquired a large box that sits in my home and I have begun to ask myself, if I had to move tomorrow, would I want to move you (it)? I filled the box and today took it out to get it to the donation center. I try to count it all so that I can get that intrinsic feeling of satisfaction...this time is was 78 things..78 THINGS, people. it feels really good to clean out your home, your kids rooms, with things that you or they just don't need. you can check my running tally on the sidebar, toward the bottom..

and keep counting...

No comments: