Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dunder Mifflin Newsletter, Vol. 11

Vol. 11 #2February 26, 2009
Scranton Newsletter

DWIGHT SPEAKS!
by Dwight Schrute
I just want to remind all of you that you are not paid to sit on the toilet. Visits to the restroom should be taken before work, after work, or on your lunch break. When you're on the clock, you are paid to work, and you are not working when you are in a bathroom stall (unless you're like me, I fill out paperwork at that time). Because many of you are abusing our restroom facilities (in an anonymous rotund Afro-American salesman's case, for hours at a time), I am requesting that corporate install pay toilets to make up for the time, and thus the money, people are wasting. Take advantage of the free restrooms while you can people, but you must do so when you are off the clock.

1 comment:

Mom of Three said...

I told D today that he needed to sign up for this. I couldn't believe he hadn't already.