Wednesday, December 31, 2008

almost there

for those of you who know me, I mean this in the most sincere way...

happy new year!

almost.

for those of us on the east coast, it is about four and a half more hours. back home, you must wait another hour.

remember the days of wanting to go out and tie one on? where did they go? I must have one of those next year. simply being with friends, sharing a meal and drink....I miss my friends from home. I had great fun hanging out and getting reacquainted again. thanks.

I hope each of you have a wonderful celebration and great start to the next year.

cheers!

1 comment:

Jake said...

Happy New Year!

Just wanted to let you know that the Muter is open again and the current mission is posted. Hope you had a great night!

-Jake AKA The Muter
http://themuter.blogspot.com