Thursday, October 23, 2008

ipod knows all



Below are 9 questions. I have to turn my iPod/MP3 player on and turn on shuffle mode. Then, I must ask myself the first question below. I play the first song on the shuffle list and type the song title and artist as my answer under the question. Below my answer, I explain it from my perspective in parentheses. Then I ask the next question and go to the next song. NO CHEATING!


How does the world see me?
Wish You Were Here, Pink Floyd
(doesn't everyone wish I was there, with them?)

How will my future life be?
Every Woman In The World, Air Supply
(I know, I know, from Pink Floyd to Air Supply...guess you now know how diverse I am, huh? I would be every woman in the world. to you and everyone else.)

What should I do with my life?
Love Her Madly, The Doors
(love her, her being ME, madly. you can't love anyone else until you love yourself.)

How will I be remembered?
If You're Gone, Matchbox 20
(maybe everyone will be saying, if she's gone, now what? what will we do without her?)

What is my current theme song?
Kamera, Wilco
I love photography! check out my photo blog...

What is my signature dance song?
*before I even look, I am scared!
I Didn't Mean to Turn You On, Robert Palmer
(yikes! do I turn YOU on?)

What will be played at my funeral?
I Can't See Your Face In My Mind, The Doors
(I hope people can still see my face in their minds at the funeral! now, 20 years later? maybe not so much.)

What will my week be like?
Scotch on the Rocks, Neil Diamond
(will it be that bad?)

What is some good advice for me?
I Thank You, Rebecca St. James
(I love this song! it is great to exercise to...really, be sure to say two small & simple words to those who deserve it....THANK YOU. )

What did the world sing when I was born?
Question, Old 97's
(did people really question it when I was born? really, this song rocks...it is the ultimate love song...check it out)

1 comment:

iteach7 said...

This sounds like something fun to do. However, since I just got my new toy on Saturday--iphone!!!!--I haven't had time to put all the music I want on it. So, I'll just have to wait!