Friday, September 22, 2006

the feet




These are some beautiful feet! I wore sneakers for the first time on Tuesday since the walk. I did not get more blisters but the skin formed like blisters. They then started to peel and K used his scissors to trim the skin. Underneath, there is new, pink skin, so soft like the fresh skin of a baby's bottom. Aren't they pretty? I wore them again today subbing and brougt my other BACKLESS shoes to wear just in case but you know what? I did not need them. I guess my tough skin is just that, TOUGH.

2 comments:

Jojo a. said...

You pictures made me remember some painful stories. I can't stop laughing. Hope they get better. Bad news: It takes about 2 or 3 months...minimum. Good news...i can't think of none right now. Good luck

Jo

mama amy bee said...

hoping your feet are feeling good! how nice of k to help you out with them! good man!
isn't it getting too cold to wear sandals? it's too cold here... brrr!