Friday, August 04, 2006


so the weather is finally cooperating. it won't be as humid today and the temps only in the 80's. good to know the temps are down in the NE, too. Boston is the first city in the 3-Day schedule. that would have stunk if the weather was hot and humid as it has been. I will be getting the kids out later. I still need to shower and get some of the house in order.
I talked with my cousin yesterday. she sounds great just ready to have her baby. both my kids were born in the late winter/early spring months so I don't know what it is like to be so pregnant in the heat. I can imagine it is very uncomfy. she sounds like she could have had the baby yesterday, so to speak, and is ready to move on to the next phase...mommyhood! I wished her well and reminded her if she needed anything to call. I hope she remembers that since I can honestly relate to being away from home when my baby was born.
football season is here. two a days have started which means K is gone more...well not yet, as he has had to be at the school in the early AM. And to top it off, the Eagles play on Sun night at 8 EST. already, I ask? ALREADY?
so I must go. shower, get dressed, take the kids out. I have something to mail to my Mommy today. boy, don't you appreciate your Moms more after you become one. some of those things that they used to say when you were growing up...."I'll never do that like my Mom" or "I would never say that to my child"....well, sorry to say, sometimes you do. and then you understand why your Mom and Dad said it. funny how things work out that way.

1 comment:

mama amy bee said...

Thanks! I know I can call anytime. :)