Thursday, August 17, 2006



honk honk! the start of a new school year is almost upon us...can you believe it?

we have finished our school shopping...well, dad still has to find two of his old tshirts for the kids to be used as art smocks. but other than that, we are done. are you?

I will be once again substitute teaching. I love getting back into the classrooms even if it is in the elementary classrooms. this type of classroom isn't exactly my favorite. you see, my background is in the gymnasium. yup, you said it, the dreaded gym class. but it has been so long since I was a regular in the teaching field. you see, I decided to be a domestic engineer when my oldest was born. and before that, I was a sub, too. so you see, I never had my own classroom. but now, whatever classroom I am subbing in, will be mine for that day. and I will try and make it a productive day for all.

2 comments:

mama amy bee said...

Being a substitute teacher is tough work! AND... finding good subs is even tougher!! I bet you do a great job at the elem. level and it's great you can be in the same space as your kids. Plus, you can go home at the end of the day without having to write lesson plans, attend meetings, call parents. Instead, you can go home to your family and be a mommy!

Anonymous said...

Can you be my sub on Tuesday????? How about September 12 and 13????