Tuesday, May 23, 2006




Yes, I am still talking about the 3 day walk this fall. It will benefit the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation and the National Philanthropic Trust Breast Cancer Fund. We will be walking for 60 miles over 3 days to raise awareness and funds to fight the disease. I have done much better than I thought I would but I still need to raise more money. Just leave me a comment and I will set you up with a link if you don't know it already.

Baseball....we are trying to make up games that were rained out the last few weeks. So this week we have games (between our two kids) Sunday evening through Friday. If it isn't baseball, it is tball. The kids are tired...we are still in school, too. It makes for a long night when baseball games aren't called until 8:30 and we are 30 minutes from home. By the time you get home, get showered and into bed, it is late. J is exhausted!

Have a great week...we have a long weekend coming up. Do something fun....go to a parade, cook out with friends or family. Whatever you do, have some fun and relaxation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When is the last day of school??? We have 1 1/2 days....we are counting the minutes!!! I'm not usually so excited about the last day of school...now, I am! And, for the most part, it has nothing to do with the kids...just the adults! (There are a few kids in our hallway that I won't be sad to see leave, but my kids...I'll miss them!) We did a special day for kids who have been well behaved this last month. I spent most of the time with the "bad" kids who couldn't go...the majority of them were NOT mine. Mine were good...the other kids--OOH!!!! If I wouldn't have gotten in trouble, I would have decked them! They have no manners at all!!!! Well, good luck at all the games...I'll be sending my contribution to your walk soon....talk to you later, luv ya, me