Saturday, May 27, 2006


Ah, Sesame Street. Those were the days. I watched it as a kid and my kids watched it. Who hasn't watched it at some point in their life? Who was your favorite character? My dh says he did not have one....wait, he is thinking. Hmmm, Sesame Street? Okay, he says he did not have one. I liked Oscar's pet worm, Slimey. Oh, wait, he says definately not Elmo. He just doesn't like him..and was he even around when we were kids? He says Elmo is annoying. Okay, he says Snuffalupagus. (did I spell it right?) Better yet, Snuffy. Wait, what about Dorothy? Does anyone know who Dorothy is? Quiet, yet important.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked Big Bird. In college, after Jim Hensen died, there was an exhibit at the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago on the muppets...The ones from Sesame Street and The Muppet Show. I took some of my nieces/nephews/cousins. It was AWESOME! I actually got to "work" one of the muppets...I can't remember exactly who, but it was like Elmo or Grover. BOY WAS IT DIFFICULT!!!!!! They are a lot harder to work then you would imagine...I agree with your DH...I HATE ELMO!!!! (I will say I do LOVE my Hokey Pokey Elmo...It's the Spanish version and it makes me laugh...especially when I'm stressed! I love it more for how it dances and speaks than for being Elmo.) Happy Memorial Day Weekend!!!!

mama amy bee said...

I like Grover. He's pretty great.