Monday, March 20, 2006

spring? really?

MySpace Layouts Happy Spring ! Is it really here? The weather sure doesn't go with the calendar. The temps were in the 30's and windy. There is a snow advisory tonight, too. I don't think we will get anything to amount to anything but still, the idea of snow. My poor flowers are so confused -- should we come up yet?, says the daffodil. Nah, not yet, says the tulip. hey, what about us, over here, shout the day lillies.

I have been walking. Even today in the cold. I had a scarf over my mouth and that seemed to help. If not, all of that cold air would have given me a cough for the rest of the day. I officially start keeping track of what I do next week. I have printed out a chart and everything from the 3 day site.

Enjoy your days if they are warm. And if they are not warm, say some prayers warmer days are here soon. Enjoy the cold, too. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you might actually get snow! I love your flower conversation...If I sent that to people here, they would think I was certifiable....however, I could send it to you, and you would smile. Thanks for having a sense of humor like me....It makes life more fun!!! Happy Day and Happy Walking.

mama amy bee said...

Hello! Can't believe it's spring either?! It's "warming up" here, only to be overshadowed by snow, I'm sure. Ugh. Happy Friday! Love, Amy