Tuesday, March 14, 2006

future generations

shoes, shoes and more shoes. we had a house full this weekend for my daughter's birthday. don't get me wrong, I truly appreciate that everyone took the time to take off their shoes, especially since it was raining. it was my Dad that took this great shot of the shoes. I saw them and thought to myself, I should take a picture of this...when have I had that many in one place at one time. but you know what some people have said about my Dad and me.....we both love to take photos and video. most people say to us, get that out of my face or you always have that thing with you...but those same people sure do love to look at the photos or video. some day, when me and my Dad are long gone, those are the things that our future generations will look at and hopefully appreciate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey...that picture is like looking under my desk in my classroom! Because of coaching, I end up having at least 20 pairs of shoes in my room at any given time...I have about 400 pairs overall, so I think 20 isn't bad. And, you are correct...I love looking at all of the pictures you take. Happy Day!