Sunday, November 20, 2005

back again for more....I have wrapped gifts, packed bags and washed clothes. where does the time go? life seems to move much more quickly with little ones. and the spirit of christmas is already alive in our home. H is singing carols and J is telling stories.

tshirts/sweatshirts are in. what a pain this was. I guess you live and learn, huh? I did okay considering it was my first time. tomorrow in the am I bring them into the classrooms so the teachers can give them out at parent/teacher conferences. good thing this is only every other year.

off to bed soon, it is late. well, not really but in my time zone it is later than in most. early morning, to school, take H to school, pick up turkey, blah blah blah. pick up from school, etc. never a dull day. for now, goodnight.

No comments: